Monday, July 11, 2011

Beyonce Rocks "T in the Park" Music Festival

Offering up another huge overseas performance, Beyoncé Knowles took the stage at the T in the Park festival in Kinross, Scotland over the weekend.
Photos:  Beyonce Knowles performing at T in the Park.


The 29-year-old singer donned a skimpy black sequined outfit as she performed a range of her hit songs absolute with risque dance routines.
Included in the powerful set list offered up by Miss Knowles were songs such as "Best Thing I Never Had," "Run the World (Girls)," “Single Ladies” and “Crazy in Love".


Of her performance efforts, Beyonce told Daily Mail, “I can never be safe. I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I carry out one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.”
Enjoy now :

No comments:

Post a Comment