Thursday, June 30, 2011

"The Voice" Finale Performance-Miranda Lambert's


She’s got pipes like no other, so it’s no surprise Miranda Lambert blew the crowd away on NBC’s hit show, “The Voice” on Wednesday.
The “Heart Like Mine” songstress took the stage with her hubby Blake Shelton’s artist, Dia Frampton, followed by a performance of her hit song "The House That Built Me".
Talking with NBC, Miranda told, “I am delighted to perform on my favorite latest show.”
Photos:


“It’s been a happiness watching my husband grows so emotionally involved to his team. Truthfully, I am a little jealous that I am not a coach myself. I can’t wait to be a part of it,” she added.


As for the finale, the champion of the show's first season ended up being Javier Colon, who said upon being crowned champion, "Wow. Thank you. I don't even know where to begin other than to say that the three women behind here are completely awesome. I want to thank everyone at home who believed in me and voted for me and [I want to thank] my family."
Enjoy now :

No comments:

Post a Comment